"Either get busy living, or get busy dying"

Sunday, June 9, 2013

To Be Continued.....

To all my followers of my quest for self-improvement. I want to thank you for your views. I know that I haven't posted for a long time - months in fact. However, I wanted to share that things have really changed, and the new me is doing very well. So well, in fact, that I am moving this blog to another site. I have created a new blog on another site - Wordpress. I am going to move this blog over there to catch you up and work on my new blog at the same time. My new blog will focus on my new career and this blog will continue with the awesome changes that I have made and am making in my life. To continue following this blog, you can click the link below. I have also put the link to my new blog, about my quest to be a freelance writer, if you would like to stop by and check that blog out as well. Thank you so much for all your support over the last year. Onward and upward!!

A New Year, A New Me


The Write Path

No comments:

Post a Comment